Compensation Lawyers and Injury Lawyers
If you suffer an injury or illness while at work, during work or traveling to and from work, as a result of negligence by an employer or colleague, you may be entitled to claim workers compensation.
Get A Free Case Review
We Can Come To You
We Never Keep You Waiting
No-Win No-Fee – And No Disbursements!
Our Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions
I am back at work. Does that mean I won’t get any compensation?
Will I be covered for ongoing treatment?
I wasn’t alone when the accident occurred. Who has a right to make a claim?
Can a minor make a personal injury claim?
Got more questions? We’ve got answers
Check your rights. Get expert advice now.
The clock can run out on your rights.
Don’t leave it too late. Get in touch with us now for a free conversation about your situation.
The Claims Process
- We start with an initial meeting to discuss you situation and assess your claim.
- We’ll lodge your claim with the insurer and check for claim compliance.
- We’ll start to build your case by gathering all required evidence and investigating the incident further.
- We can arrange with insurers to fund any required ongoing rehabilitation.
- We will arrange all necessary medical and expert’s reports to support your claim.
- Negotiation proceedings will take place next, and we’ll aim to reach a settlement for you with the insurer.
- If court proceedings are required, we’ll prepare for this with you.
- Once settlement has been reached – whether through negotiation or trial – we’ll make sure your payment is processed as quickly as possible.
We have offices all around South East Queensland
- 100 Wharf Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
- (07) 3221 8000
- Burpengary Plaza
17-21 Progress Road
Burpengary Qld 4505
- (07) 3888 3555
- Suite 1
10 Cinderella Drive
Springwood Qld 4127
- (07) 3208 8000
- 124 Archer Street
Woodford Qld 4514
- (07) 5496 1646
- Unit 4 96 Brisbane Terrace
Goodna Qld 4300
- (07) 3208 8000