Compensation Lawyers and Injury Lawyers
We Can Come To You
If you can’t get to our office, we are more than happy to come to you! We can visit you at your home or workplace during business hours, or during some after-hours time periods.
We Never Keep You Waiting
Our team will move swiftly to ensure that your claim is kept moving and that all related work is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
No-Win No-Fee and No Disbursements
Unlike many other compensation lawyers, our No-Win No-Fee service includes disbursements, so you won’t be hassled along the way to pay for medical reports or other outlays.
Check your rights & entitlements
Get a free case review with our team via the form below or call 07 3221 8000.
It’s great to hear that you’re back at work! The short answer is no, being back at work won’t affect how much money you will receive from a successful claim.
Passengers in a motor vehicle accident have the right to seek damages if they were injured as a result of the accident. For example, if you were in a motor accident with your wife or children – even if you were at fault – they have the right to make a claim for their injuries.
Yes, a minor can make a claim. If someone is injured as a result of an accident and they are under 18 years of age when it happened, they have until they are 21 years of age to lodge a claim.
Check your rights. Get expert advice now.
The clock can run out on your rights.
Don’t leave it too late. Get in touch with us now for a free conversation about your situation.
Our team of expert compensation lawyers will try to keep the claim process as easy and stress-free as possible for you.
- We start with an initial meeting to discuss you situation and assess your claim.
- We’ll lodge your claim with the insurer and check for claim compliance.
- We’ll start to build your case by gathering all required evidence and investigating the incident further.
- We can arrange with insurers to fund any required ongoing rehabilitation.
- We will arrange all necessary medical and expert’s reports to support your claim.
- Negotiation proceedings will take place next, and we’ll aim to reach a settlement for you with the insurer.
- If court proceedings are required, we’ll prepare for this with you.
- Once settlement has been reached – whether through negotiation or trial – we’ll make sure your payment is processed as quickly as possible.