Car Accident Compensation and Motor Vehicle Claims

If you suffer injuries as a result of a car accident or motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to claim damages. You may be the driver, rider, passenger, or pedestrian.

Time limits do apply, so if you have been involved in an accident, you should contact us as soon as possible to protect your legal rights and discuss your entitlements.

Check your rights & entitlements. Get a free case review with our team via the form below or call 1300 QLD LAW .


We Can Come To You

If you can’t get to our office, we are more than happy to come to you! We can visit you at your home or workplace during business hours, or during some after-hours time periods.


We Never Keep You Waiting

Our team will move swiftly to ensure that your claim is kept moving and that all related work is completed in a timely and efficient manner.


No-Win No-Fee – And No Disbursements!

Unlike many other compensation lawyers, our No-Win No-Fee service includes disbursements, so you won’t be hassled along the way to pay for medical reports or other outlays.

, Car Accident Compensation and Motor Vehicle Claims

Check your rights. Get expert advice now.

Strict limits apply.

Message Us on Facebook or Call 1300 753 529

Our Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions


Does it matter when I make a claim?

Absolutely! There are time limits that apply to all types of personal injury cases, which means it’s important to lodge your claim as soon as possible.


I am back at work. Does that mean I won’t get any compensation?

It’s great to hear that you’re back at work! The short answer is no, being back at work won’t affect how much money you will receive from a successful claim.


Will I be covered for ongoing treatment?

Yes. If you require ongoing treatment as a result of the injuries sustained from an accident, then you can claim for any necessary care or assistance you will require in the future.


I wasn’t alone when the accident occurred. Who has a right to make a claim?

Passengers in a motor vehicle accident have the right to seek damages if they were injured as a result of the accident. For example, if you were in a motor accident with your wife or children – even if you were at fault – they have the right to make a claim for their injuries.


Can a minor make a personal injury claim?

Yes, a minor can make a claim. If someone is injured as a result of an accident and they are under 18 years of age when it happened, they have until they are 21 years of age to lodge a claim.


Got more questions? We’ve got answers

If you have more questions then call us now on 1300 753 529 for free advice on your specific situation.

Check your rights. Get expert advice now.

The clock can run out on your rights.
Don’t leave it too late. Get in touch with us now for a free conversation about your situation.

The Claims Process

Our team of expert compensation lawyers will try to keep the claim process as easy and stress-free as possible for you.

  1. We start with an initial meeting to discuss you situation and assess your claim.
  2. We’ll lodge your claim with the insurer and check for claim compliance.
  3. We’ll start to build your case by gathering all required evidence and investigating the incident further.
  4. We can arrange with insurers to fund any required ongoing rehabilitation.
  5. We will arrange all necessary medical and expert’s reports to support your claim.
  6. Negotiation proceedings will take place next, and we’ll aim to reach a settlement for you with the insurer.
  7. If court proceedings are required, we’ll prepare for this with you.
  8. Once settlement has been reached – whether through negotiation or trial – we’ll make sure your payment is processed as quickly as possible.

Our Locations

We have offices all around South East Queensland

  • Burpengary Plaza
    17-21 Progress Road
    Burpengary Qld 4505
  • (07) 3888 3555